Thursday 18 September 2014

Hello!


Hey Guys,

Adeel here! I've always wanted to create a video blog (also known as a vlog in some parts of the internet apparently *shrugs*) based on everything creative and whatnot. unfortunately I've had two failed attempts at that due to my inability to speak into a camera alone so hell no to that. So here's the next big thing!

I'm gonna try and post a bunch of cool stuff that I make. Actually, you don't know what I make... let's start over. Hi, I'm Adeel. I make motion graphics and digital artwork. If you don't know what that is, Google my friend. So yes! I will be posting about all the art work that I've come across that I just generally find interesting and some of the stuff I make too. I'm definitely gonna be delving into a bunch of tutorials for you guys to play around with and hey, I'll learn along the way too! I predominantly work in Adobe After Effects and Maxon Cinema 4D, I do know other programs such as The Foundry's NUKE and if you would like to learn a little something about compositing, I'd definitely post all that I know about Nuke.

Alright it's getting late and I'm tired as hell.

Stay Caffeinated and Creative.

Adeel.

No comments:

Post a Comment